Sunday, April 12, 2015

New Season of Motherhood - Part Five

Join me as I start the new season of motherhood! A 5 part series that examines how we, as mothers, can begin to find ourselves, AGAIN!


Part Five - Hold on to your faith


Now I don't want to offend anyone but, my faith is something that grounds me. That is why as I go through my journey in this world I know that my God will always walk me through it. 

That is why through your own journey holding on to your faith is essential. You will keep a sense of peace. When everything is changing around you, your God will be there to hold you still and walk with you on your path. 


So as I wrap up this series remember. Let go of perfection, enjoy the moment, choose joy, reclaim your hobby and hold on to your faith. I pray that all of you find my series helpful.



Until next time...



No comments :

Post a Comment