Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Book of the week




I am a HUGE fan of books. I love almost every genre of book. I use to work in a bookstore and literally fell in love. So I want to start recommending some of the great books that I have read and never wanted to put down.


I am a 29 year old mother of 4 and admit that I LOVE cat books. I don't own any cats due to the fact that my hubby doesn't like them...SO....I have to get my cat fix with books. When I was selling homes for a builder I would have to spend my days in the model home waiting for potential customers to come in the door. BORING. Well one day I got way to bored and decided to pick up a book from one of the shelves in the study. This mind you was a model home so the books were just put there to look good. Well I picked up "The Cat Who Went Into The Closet" by the late Lillian Jackson Braun. I read it in one day! It was so good. It had a great story line and a wonderful use of cats. I don't like books where the cats talk to their owner, its just weird.

There are actually numerous "Cat Who" books but this was my first to read and i have since read the rest. This sticks in my mind because it was the first and it made me just fall in love with the characters.

So I recommend this book to anyone who wants a great read and a great laugh.


No comments :

Post a Comment