Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Big "D" Update


Well, I slacked off a little. I'll admit! But, I noticed I was doing it and changed my mind set. That is something I haven't been able to do in a while. If I got into a "funk" I stayed there and was stuck in it. The Hubs and I went to the gym yesterday and he pushed me to do more than I've done in YEARS. I complained about most of it but, afterwards I was REALLY happy that I was able to do all of the workout (and didn't throw up). I am feeling something I haven't felt in a while....My muscles are SO sore! I can barely walk and I sneezed earlier and thought my stomach was going to exploded. HA!!

I am down 8 pounds! I love the number 8!


Has anyone else started a weight loss journey? I would love to hear about how its going! 



Until next time....

Katie B



No comments :

Post a Comment