Monday, February 9, 2015

Confession: I love to take pictures of sleeping kids

I just can't help it. You never know the small little quirks that you will have as a mother until your are hovering over you sleeping little baby trying to figure out how to turn the flash off of your camera, so you wont wake them up. BUT you need to get this picture to show the whole world just how sweet a sleeping child is. Hmm sounds weird but, we all have our joys in life.

Mine is sleeping kiddos. Here are just a few of the ones I have taken over the years.

This is from our camping trip 2014

This was after a long day at Nana's house.

Oh its too much they are so sweet!

After our trip to the Perot Museum, he is still holding his rock candy


Of course I have a sleeping baby in the high chair!

My sweet Khloe!

They aren't actually asleep, this was after we went for a good long walk at the park. 

Sophie after her "Polar Express Day" at school

He would kill me if he knew I posted this...but here is my hunky hubby.

No comments :

Post a Comment