Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Time for the big "D" continued

Well today I started the first of my big "D" journey. The Hubs and I joined a gym. We are going to be working out together while at lunch through the week. We thought the best way to get my journey started was to have a partner.


While I was doing a little research I had a few bible verses that I think are going to help me with my experience as well. I want to help anyone else with their weight loss journey as well and so I am always willing to be a virtual support system to anyone that doesn't have one. 

Here are the bible verses that I will be memorizing and reciting to myself:

19 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, 20 for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20


31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31

Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.

3 John 1:2



and one verse that had stayed with me my whole life and I honestly believe this verse is my life verse:

13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13


What is your life verse? Do you have one?


Until next time....




Katie B



No comments :

Post a Comment