Tuesday, April 21, 2015

.





Motherhood is the most rewardingly stressful job in the world. As mothers, we spend most of our day in blissful chaos. We are responsible for shaping our children into the best they can be. That is a responsibility that we should never take lightly. We need to embrace this job that God has given us. These tips can help you be the mom your children need. 



How To Be The Mom Your Children Need


  • Pray for them daily
  • Ask them what they want from you. 
  • Have a Hide-a-way day. (Stay in your pajamas all day and just have some indoor fun)
  • Spend time individually with each of your children
  • Do devotionals together
  • Let them play in the mud
  • Encourage them
  • Show them that people make mistakes (that's why pencils have erasers)
  • Make time for them
  • Put them in groups that will grow their relationship with God
  • Say "I Love You" daily or 2 x a day or 3 (you see where I'm going here?)
  • Show them how to have a servants heart. 
  • Go on vacations together
  • Discipline them separately from their siblings
  • Teach them to love unconditionally
  • Make a home that they want to come back to.


I hope these can inspire you to make your children's lives full of fun, love, acceptance and most importantly The Lord. 


Until next time....



2 comments :

  1. These are some great ideas! I love spending individual time with my girls. They are 13 and 8 so have different interests. I can see them blossom when I am interested in what they are interested in.

    I hope you can stop by:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2015/04/family-time-pizza-making-42115.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yes just showing interest to our sweet kiddies is really this best thing you can do for them. I will definitely stop by. Thanks again and I hope you enjoy my blog!

      Delete